Pest Control Services
Guardian Termite and Pest Control is dedicated to providing your family and pets with the safest and most environmentally responsible services. We understand the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment and are able to provide the best available control methods, at the most economical means, with the least possible impact to you and your family.
GUARDIAN HAS YOU COVERED
Bees / wasps
Fleas / ticks
We back all of our pest control treatments with our
GUARD YOUR HOME PROMISE
How our GUARD YOUR HOME PROMISE works:
- We start with a thorough inspection of your home or business to evaluate the property and develop a customized plan to control and prevent pests. We will provide you with detailed and honest recommendations to help keep your home or business pest-free.
- When you begin service with Guardian, one of our highly trained pest control technicians will start with an initial treatment service inside and outside of your home or business to control the unwanted pests you see, as well as the ones that may be hiding.
- With our regularly scheduled preventative service we will protect your property on a recurring basis to help keep pests from returning. This consists of a visual inspection for signs of any new pests, a full perimeter exterior treatment, de-webbing of spider webs on the structure, and an interior treatment, if determined necessary.
- If pests uncommonly return between your regularly scheduled services, Guardian will return at no additional charge to ensure your pest problem remains under control.
- We have strict and thorough hiring policy, employing only the most skilled and customer-focused individuals to do the job. All Guardian employees are background checked, drug tested, licensed and highly-trained so you can be assured that your property will be treated and protected like our own.
Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. With our GUARD YOUR HOME PROMISE, you can be confident that we will diligently work to protect you and your home against unwanted pests. We are so confident and committed to our customers, if you are not 100% satisfied with our services, we’ll give your money back!